Hello! Colin here.
I'm Colin Keeley and I made Indie PE to help others make the jump to becoming owners. It's everything I wish someone taught me earlier.
A little bit about me:
- Currently I’m buying and building wonderful internet companies at Verne. I love meeting with founders all day and giving them dream exits.
- I host a podcast called Indie Acquisitions where we build in public and have on other acquisition experts.
- Previously I have founded a variety of startups including a TV/Movie recommendation app, a digital marketing company, a stretchy jean company, and a sharing economy startup. Tons of failures with the occasional win.
- I went to Macalester College where I majored in Econ and Math and played basketball and got my MBA at the University of Chicago.
- I currently live in Chicago with my wife who is in her residency.
- I am lifelong student of business and compile my learnings into operating manuals for people like Mark Leonard and Andrew Wilkinson.
- With my time off I play a lot of basketball, pickle ball, volleyball, and I'm just now getting into tennis.
- You can find me on Twitter @ColinKeeley
I hope you enjoy Indie PE. Give it a try!